The sticker applicator is used in conjunction with the microSD to emit the signal required to enable the payment function. The sticker “boosts” the signal that originates from the microSD so in-store transactions at PayPass merchants can be completed.
- Remove the back cover off your phone and set your phone aside.
- Taking the sticker applicator, turn to the black side and you will see a tab sticking out.
- Pull the tab back and peel off the clear sticker cover and discard it.
- Next, flip the applicator to the white side. Make sure to align the top part of the applicator with the inside of the top backside of your phone cover. Remember, we’re using the inside of the back cover, not the outside.
- Now push the applicator down on the phone cover Now push the applicator down on the phone cover and firmly rub the black sticker down.
- Then lift the applicator, leaving the black sticker behind in place. You might want to rub it down a couple more times to make sure it sticks properly.
- Replace your phone back on and you’re all set!