Holiday and shopping season is almost here and with all the gifts and travel plans ahead, budgeting and saving is becoming a main focus on a lot of people’s minds. Let’s start by focusing on a simple switch that could save you hundreds of dollars.
According to a recent study from earlier this year by Bretton Wood, Inc, the average low-balance checking account consumer pays around $15-$37 a month for their account. That’s up to $444 they could be saving in just checking fees if they switched to a prepaid debit card such as moneto. That doesn’t even include the money they would also be saving by avoiding any charges for not maintaining a minimum balance or overdraft fees!
So what are you waiting for? Start saving today by saying “goodbye” to banking fees and “hello” to your new wallet.
Why choose moneto?
- No minimum balance to maintain
- No annual fees
- Low monthly fee of $2.95 (waived if $300 minimum spend is achieved each month)
- No overdraft fees
- No credit checks
- All legal U.S. residents 18 or older will qualify for an account
- Deposit using your smart phone, select retail locations, over the phone, online, or banks
- Accepted anywhere MasterCard is accepted